What information do we collect?
We collect your ip address, email address, and password for this site only. At this time there is no credit card information or other personal information stored within our user database.
What do we use your information for?
- We need your email in order for you to create a log in for the use of our site.
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- We use information and feedback we receive from you to improve our website and the services we provide.
- Your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send emails.
- The email address you provide for account processing, may be used to send you information, updates, and service information.
Do we disclose any of your information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business,or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep your information confidential. When legally compelled to do so, we may also comply with laws requiring release of information to law enforcement.
How do we protect your information?
We do not ask the user for any credit cards or financially sensitive information. We do not allow any others access to our system other than the trusted 3rd party entities that help us with site development and upkeep.
Yes, cookies are small files that our server transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it). We do not use any form of tracking once you leave our website.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA. We do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
It’s important to us that we address your privacy questions or comments. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us using our Contact Us form. Choose Privacy Issue or Question as the topic.